Monday, April 28, 2008

SCARS OF DEPARTURE

I am grown peaceful like an old woman tonight
not with age but with wisdom bright
gone are the days I dreamed of my knight
like a blind warrior with an opponent to fight
it is an ode my friend to you
for there can be no love in my life but his

by the starlit night
dear is the memory of that sweet night
silhoutted in the sands by the moonlight

how sweet it were hearing the downstream
with half shut eyes and half a dream
to hear each others whispered words
making wishes which are never to be heard
let us alone!time is driving fast
let us alone!what is that would ever last
let us alone!what pleasure can we have
to war with cupid!nay his arrows are rare
while all things rest in peace
all things rest
why should we toil at this restless pace
for a search which has no end
happiness courses through me
to see ecstacy in your eyes
the key to joy is your love
I know now where it lies

by daylight
why linger, why turn back, why hesitate my heart

myhopes are gone with light;dont hesitate depart
please pause!as my graves of love are all too young
to have outgrown the sorrow of our days
my questions answered my queries enlightened
hopeless i feel as i lamentmy scars of departure
but here is my answer to the lovessick crowd
what and where does love exist?
this light this glory this fair luminous mist
save to be pure at the purest hour
love my friennd is the clearest spirit and thegreatest power
a new heaven!a new earth!
undreamt of lust with shades no cover
there was a time when though my path was rough
this love within me dialled to distress
and all misfortunes were but as the stuff
when love gave me dreams of happiness
for hope grew round me like a twining wine
wher the fruits of love,not my own seemed mine
but this departure has bowed me down to earth
for love is not desire but delight comeforth
but oh!every experiennce results in learning
suspends what nature gives to you at birth
my shaping spirit of imagination
but dear friend, devoted one of my chhoic
ei shall tell a secret to you,only you,
so dare not makeany noise
love is sweet, love is joy
with light heart she may rise
love lifts your spirit,love attunes your life
so find love for love is life

but now iam grown peaceful like an old woman tonight
not with age but with wisdom bright
gone are the days i dreamed of my knight
like a blind warrior with an opponent to fight
it is a sad tale my dear friend
but i wish for a a new beggining of your own
remember ther can be no love in my life but for his

No comments: